Chicken Tikka Pitta with Mint Yoghurt Sauce
- 1 Pack of Uncooked Chicken
- 2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 4 Tsp Chicken Tikka Powder (More for a stronger flavour)
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Red Pepper
- Quarter of a Cucumber (Chopped into quarters)
- Wholemeal Pitta Bread
- 1 Onion
For The Sauce
- Mint Sauce
- Natural Fat Free Yogurt
How to make
- Fry Chicken on Med/High Heat until Golden Brown, slowly add all the spices and give it a good stir throughout
- Add onions Peppers and fry until soft or however you prefer I prefer with a slight crunch!
- Toast the Pitta & fill with lettuce
- Reduce the heat and cook on a low/med heat until the chicken is fully cooked
For the Yoghurt Sauce
- Mix a few Tbsps of yogurt and 1tsp of mint sauce together & add the chopped cucumbers!
Pop it all into the Pitta & Enjoy!!
If you decide to make any of my recipes please tag me in your photos on Instagram 🙂 @xhouseahome20x